Thursday, April 23, 2009

Playing in the sun~

So my life is very hectic between work, organizing a move, volunteering for the kids at school, and coaching my daughter's soccer team. Today was a great day though~ It was beautiful and warm and I loved coaching my 5 year old on a perfect Spring Day. I feel so blessed that my professional life is able to cater what I love most, which is being completely engaged and involved in my kids lives. I wouldn't have it any other way. Your children are young for such a small window of time, so I am trying to treasure it and enjoy every minute along the way. Next week will be back to the details of configuring a kitchen remodel for the new home while trying to have a garage sale of our current items. Keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't it a beautiful day? What a great state we live in!

    ReplyDelete