Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday morning thoughts

Today is a new day and I am excited to get a lot done today! My hopes are to clean, organize a bit, write a little for my new book, and most importantly build a snowman with the kids:) I have a way of getting a lot done when inspired and energized. Because of the snowday yesterday and being stuck at home, I have some pent up energy to be a bit more active. We'll see how the day goes. Anyway, as the school year winds down I am trying not to freak out. This time of year always puts me in a bit of a frenzy...knowing the kids will be home for 3 months. It usually takes me a couple of weeks to transition to it and then I love the time with them and the carefree days. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. You did it! I'm so glad. I think it's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends on a more regular basis.

    I think you've inspired me to help the kids build a snowman. We haven't done that in so long.. don't know why.

    ReplyDelete