Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

This week is going to be gorgeous here in Denver, so I am fully feeling the Spring and Summer joy! I love warm days when you can just soak in some sun and energy. I am so grateful that things in my life are just clicking. We purchased a new home before even thinking about putting our own home on the market (a little risky in this market)But we have a beautiful home that we've put so much time and remodeling into, so I was confident it would sell fairly quickly. Well, our neighbors and friends decided they wanted to purchase it. But, they needed to sell their home first, and they haven't had much luck selling it in the past. Long story short, their house sold in 4 days and so they are able to buy ours. Between the closing on our new home, the work we want to do to it before moving in, and the closings on our current home and our friends home, everything just worked out perfectly. We will have 6 weeks to do some remodeling before we have to move in to our new home, and we won't be rushed. And most importantly, I know our current home is going to a great family who will cherish it like we did. I'll deal with the emotions of leaving soon....

1 comment:

  1. Wow Les, that is awesome! It's amazing how everything if just clicking into place!

    ReplyDelete